Content is King! It is being said louder and louder. Recent trends show that 2023 is the year to invest in content marketing. Businesses are allocating an increasing share of their e-marketing budget to content marketing.
So what is content marketing?
It is the use of different tools and techniques: an informative article, a video, an infographic (very popular lately), an e-book, an audio recording, etc. It’s simple, but usually not easy to implement – the content has to interest and benefit the users. This content is not intended to sell, nor should it be spammed with advertisements about your products or services. It must be valuable and relevant to consumers, providing them with tangible benefits. This can be answers to relevant questions, solutions to their problems, etc. The main objective of content marketing is to engage consumers, grab their attention, encourage them to share it with others, and create an image of yourself as an expert in their eyes. We believe that content marketing should be part of the strategy, if not a priority, of every success-oriented company.
What can you get from me?
I can help you create quality and valuable content. Get in touch to discuss your next content marketing strategy.
- I will evaluate your current situation;
- I will prepare your content marketing strategy and plan;
- Identify your target audiences;
- Select the right marketing channels;
- I will create quality content for you;
- I will take care of the copywriting;
- I will take care of the visuals;
- I will create and strengthen your brand image;
- I will increase your authority on social networks;
- Analyse and evaluate performance.
What you need to know more about content marketing?
Content marketing is very popular today. Everyone has heard something about it, but there are very different opinions about what it is and how it should be done.
It is a marketing strategy or methodology that does not sell immediately. The potential buyer is guided towards a purchase by gradually building up their trust in your business.
Unfortunately, there are often misconceptions about content marketing:
1. Content marketing is not just about writing articles. It is not just a matter of writing a few individual articles – it is a waste of resources.
The communication must fulfil what the customer may need at a certain stage: information about the problem, information about existing solutions, trust in you as a company, and only then information about the product or service.
Content marketing strategy
2. Content marketing must not sound salesy. The information you provide must be useful. Always keep your customer in mind, what are their questions, how can I help them?
Just as you wouldn’t engage in a personal conversation with a stranger on the street, you can’t start with a potential customer by asking them what you want. In sales, trust is key.
3. Content does not have to be created. Usually there is already useful content inside the company, it just needs to be presented in a nice way. Various statistics, insights with your data or experience.
A business knows what information might be of interest to a customer far better than any outsider. Sometimes all you need is a hand to hold and a bit of creativity.
4. Content marketing doesn’t have to be an article. You can try different forms: checklists, videos, infographics, ebooks, blog articles, newsletters or just an instagram photo. The important thing is to find the form that is most convenient for your customer and the message you want to convey.